TAMPA, Fla. (April 11, 2019) — American Momentum Bank recently launched a new online banking experience for personal and business banking clients. The platform, developed by Q2, offers the latest in technology and customer experience.
“Our new online banking solution marks a significant leap in digital technology for American Momentum Bank,” said American Momentum Bank Chairman and CEO Donald Adam. “It’s indicative of our commitment to offering both our personal and commercial clients the best-in-class products and the highest level of customer service available in the banking industry.”
Secure, intuitive and feature-rich, American Momentum’s new virtual banking solution provides clients the freedom to bank any time, anywhere and from any device. New features include:
- A consistent look and feel across all devices
- Passcode, touch and face ID for easy access to accounts from mobile devices
- Enhanced security features to prevent hackers from gaining access to accounts
- External transfers from American Momentum Bank personal accounts to accounts owned at other financial institutions
- Improved password reset capabilities
- Enhanced reporting and administrative user controls for business clients
Later this month, American Momentum will also introduce a secure and convenient debit card activation program that allows clients to activate new cards, select a PIN, or change a PIN from mobile or home phones.
Q2 is a secure, cloud-based digital transformation banking solutions company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Its digital banking solutions for deposits, money movement, lending, security and fraud enable financial institutions to deliver a better financial experience to their account holders.