Leave the checkbook at home or at the office — and just bring your business debit card from AMB.
- Available with any American Momentum business account
- Automatically eligible to participate in the Mastercard Easy Savings® Program
- Reduce costs of purchasing checks
- Simplify expense tracking
- Multiple cards can be issued
- Pre-set employee limits as needed
- More convenient and safer than other payment methods
- Make purchases online or in-store virtually anytime, anywhere
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
- Easily withdraw funds from ATMs
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
When you bank with us, you're putting your trust in us to protect your money. That's why we are serious about security and fraud prevention. Debit card fraud can easily occur and we have services and resources that will help detect and alert you of unusual activity on your card. Our resources are designed to help mitigate fraud.
Debit Card Alert System
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we've improved our debit card alert system for potential fraud. Our enhanced alert system utilizes email, text and automated calls to verify transactions as "fraud" or "no fraud." By contacting you and confirming the validity of the transaction, we can reduce or even prevent fraudulent items from posting to your account.
Here's how it works:
- When potential fraud is detected, we will send you an email notification. The email will contain information about the transaction in question and will include the option to reply with "fraud" or "no fraud."
- After the email has been sent, we will send you a text1 alert notification. The text message will include the option to reply with "Yes" if the transaction is valid or "No" if the transaction is fraud.
- If no response is received from you, an automatic phone call will be generated that also includes transaction information in question with the option to confirm as "fraud" or "no fraud."
If you confirm that the transaction in question as "fraud," your card will be blocked and a Fraud Center Analyst will contact you for more information. If you cannot be reached to confirm the transaction as "fraud" or "no fraud", then a temporary block will be placed on your debit card until a response is received.
Here are some important tips and information that may be helpful:
- Reach out to American Momentum Bank to ensure that your contact information on file with us is current. Our Fraud Center alert system uses your email address, mobile phone, home phone and work phone when attempting to contact you regarding possible fraudulent transactions.
- Remember that the American Momentum Bank Fraud Center messages will never ask for your PIN or account number.
If you wish to speak with a Customer Care Representative, you may call (888) 303-8298.
Please contact us either by utilizing Travel Notes in your online banking and mobile app, or simply call our customer care team.
To make a Travel Note in online banking, please log into your account and enter the Secure Message Center in the top right corner. Please let us know your dates of travel, destinations, best contact phone number, and last 4 digits of your debit card.
To make a Travel Note in your mobile bank app, simply log into your account and go to "Manage Debit Cards" to find Travel Notes. Please let us know your dates of travel, destinations, best contact phone number, and last 4 digits of your debit card.
Travel Notes are reviewed between the hours of 8:00-5:00 PM during normal business days. If submitted on a Friday after 5:00 PM, your travel notes will be reviewed the next business day.
You can also call our customer care team at 888-303-8298 between the hours of 8:00 AM-11:00 PM during normal business days to let us know about your upcoming travel.
1Mobile carrier fees may apply.