If only an apple a day really kept the doctor away. We recommend an HSA for those inevitable doctor visits.
- Competitive Interest
- Tax Advantages**
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Be prepared for medical expenses as they arise
- Greater personal control over healthcare and expenses
- Competitive, tiered interest
- Compounded daily and paid monthly*
- No minimum balance requirement to earn interest
- An HSA provides triple tax savings:**
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time***
- $2 monthly maintenance fee
- Standard fees for Health Savings Accounts
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no "use it or lose it" policy
- Keep HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- Check images provided with statement
- Mastercard® debit card for HSA-qualified purchases
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
*The interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) are variable, dependent upon the applicable balance tier, and at the bank's discretion, may change anytime without prior notice.
**Consult a tax advisor.
***You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and is subject to a 10% penalty.
We make every possible effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information we provide to our valued clients. Please be aware that all information is subject to change. Fees for other services may apply. For more details, please contact your local banking center.