Safer than cash, more simple than checks — our debit cards make it easy to make purchases at the register, restaurants, or online.
- Easier way to pay
- Fast — make purchases with just a tap of your card
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient and safer than checks
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- Make purchases anywhere Mastercard® is accepted
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
When you bank with us, you're putting your trust in us to protect your money. That's why we are serious about security and fraud prevention. Debit card fraud can easily occur and we have services and resources that will help detect and alert you of unusual activity on your card. Our resources are designed to help mitigate fraud.
Debit Card Alert System
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we've improved our debit card alert system for potential fraud. Our enhanced alert system utilizes email, text and automated calls to verify transactions as "fraud" or "no fraud." By contacting you and confirming the validity of the transaction, we can reduce or even prevent fraudulent items from posting to your account.
Here's how it works:
- When potential fraud is detected, we will send you an email notification. The email will contain information about the transaction in question and will include the option to reply with "fraud" or "no fraud."
- After the email has been sent, we will send you a text1 alert notification. The text message will include the option to reply with "Yes" if the transaction is valid or "No" if the transaction is fraud.
- If no response is received from you, an automatic phone call will be generated that also includes transaction information in question with the option to confirm as "fraud" or "no fraud."
If you confirm the transaction in question as "fraud," your card will be blocked and a Fraud Center Analyst will contact you for more information. If you cannot be reached to confirm the transaction as "fraud" or "no fraud", then a temporary block will be placed on your debit card until a response is received.
Here are some important tips and information that may be helpful:
- Reach out to American Momentum Bank to ensure that your contact information on file with us is current. Our Fraud Center alert system uses your email address, mobile phone, home phone and work phone when attempting to contact you regarding possible fraudulent transactions.
- Remember that the American Momentum Bank Fraud Center messages will never ask for your PIN or account number.
If you wish to speak with a Customer Care Representative, you may call (888) 303-8298.
Please call our Customer Care team at (866) 530-2265 between the hours of 8:00 AM and 11:00 PM to let us know you’ll be traveling.
You may also send us a Secure Message from online banking. Please let us know your dates of travel, destinations, best contact phone number, and the last 4 digits of your debit card. We will contact you by phone to verify your request.
Secure Messages are reviewed between the hours of 8:00-5:00 PM during normal business days. If submitted on a Friday after 5:00 PM, your message will be reviewed the next business day.