The health and safety of our employees, clients, and the communities we serve are of the utmost importance to us. As such, we continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely and looking to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for guidance.
Banking Center and Lobby Closures
Our banking center lobbies are closed, effective Tuesday, March 24, 2020. To continue serving our clients, our drive-thru hours of operation remain unchanged. Banking centers without a drive-thru are closed and only available by appointment until further notice. To locate the nearest drive-thru location, please click here.
We understand that you may need in-lobby services, including access to your safe deposit box. Please call 866.530.BANK (2265) or Send Us a Secure Message, and we will be happy to schedule an appointment for access during regular business hours.
Ways We Continue to Serve You
The following services are available to help limit contact and practice social distancing:
- Online Banking. Our online banking platform is available to you 24-hours a day and offers a full suite of services for all account types. Here, you can view account balances and activity, pay bills, transfer funds, and set up and monitor account alerts.
- Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit. Mobile banking and mobile deposit are also available via our mobile app.
- Remote Deposit Services. Designed with our business clients in mind, Remote Deposit Services enable you to deposit checks whenever you choose, and from any location.
- Drive-thru Service. A number of our locations also offer drive-thru services, which are an excellent way to visit your local branch while limiting contact with others. To find a drive-thru near you, please click here.
- Night Depository. Securely deposit your cash and checks outside of regular business hours.
- ATMs. Make cash withdrawals at any one of our 55,000+ surcharge-free ATMs Worldwide.
For assistance with Online Banking, Mobile Deposit, or Remote Deposit enrollment, please give us a call at 866.530.BANK (2265) or Send Us a Secure Message.
Information for Small Businesses that Have Been Affected by COVID-19
The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering designated states and territories low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of COVID-19. The SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans offer up to $2 million in assistance for a small business and may be used to pay fixed debts, payroll, accounts payable, and other bills that can’t be paid because of the disaster’s impact.
If your small business has been affected by COVID-19, American Momentum Bank’s SBA Lending team can help direct you to more information on this program. Contact Senior Vice President / Managing Director of SBA Lending, Patrick Fenech.
Information on Potential Scams
In times of panic and uncertainty, scammers are looking for any opportunity to take advantage of well-intentioned people and perpetrate financial crimes. Please keep your guard up and use extra caution when receiving suspicious emails, text messages, and phone calls. Be sure to verify the authenticity of any unsolicited communication you receive and never share your personal information with an unknown party.