The health and safety of our employees, clients, and the communities we serve are of the utmost importance to us. As such, we continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely and looking to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for guidance.
Temporary change to Savings and Money Market accounts
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Bank will waive all excessive transaction fees on savings and money market accounts from May 1, 2020, to July 31, 2020.
Banking Center Lobbies are Now Open
Our banking center lobbies are now open. In order to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our clients and Bank associates, we are taking the following safety measures inside our banking center lobbies:
- Social Distancing. We ask that you please practice social distancing of at least six feet from others.
- Face Masks. We encourage you to wear a mask, and it may be required by local governance in several of our banking centers. However, we may ask that you remove it temporarily for identification purposes.
- Plexiglass Shields. We have implemented the use of shields at our teller windows for your protection.
- Sanitation Measures. We are regularly sanitizing common areas and have implemented the use of cleaning materials recommended by the CDC. You will also find hand sanitizer for your use.
We apologize for any inconvenience. If you are uncomfortable with any of our safety measures, please feel free to utilize our drive-thru services.
Ways We Continue to Serve You
The following services are available to help limit contact and practice social distancing:
- Online Banking. Our online banking platform is available to you 24-hours a day and offers a full suite of services for all account types. Here, you can view account balances and activity, pay bills, transfer funds, and set up and monitor account alerts.
- Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit. Mobile banking and mobile deposit are also available via our mobile app.
- Remote Deposit Services. Designed with our business clients in mind, Remote Deposit Services enable you to deposit checks whenever you choose, and from any location.
- Drive-thru Service. A number of our locations also offer drive-thru services, which are an excellent way to visit your local branch while limiting contact with others. To find a drive-thru near you, please click here.
- Momentum 24/7 Telephone Banking. Our new interactive telephone banking line provides you access to account information and many convenient banking features anytime, anywhere with any touch-tone phone. Just call us at 833.548.0080.
For assistance with Online Banking, Mobile Deposit, or Remote Deposit enrollment, please give us a call at 866.530.BANK (2265) or Send Us a Secure Message.
Information on Potential Scams
In times of panic and uncertainty, scammers are looking for any opportunity to take advantage of well-intentioned people and perpetrate financial crimes. Please keep your guard up and use extra caution when receiving suspicious emails, text messages, and phone calls. Be sure to verify the authenticity of any unsolicited communication you receive and never share your personal information with an unknown party.